The Bogoliubov Laboratory of Theoretical Physics (BLTP) of the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR) organises the JINR-Armenian workshop "Supersymmetry in Integrable Systems (SIS'23)". The workshop is to be held in Dubna (Russia) from February 20 to February 22 of 2023.
The workshop follows the previous events:
- SIS'10 at Yerevan State University from 24 to 28 August, 2010
- SIS'11 at Leibniz Universität Hannover from 01 to 04 August, 2011
- SIS'12 at Yerevan State University from 27 to 30 August, 2012
- SIS'13 at Leibniz Universität Hannover from 28 to 30 December, 2013
- SIS'14 at BLTP JINR from 15 to 17 September, 2014
- SIS'15 at Yerevan State University from 9 to 13 September, 2015
- SIS'16 at Leibniz Universität Hannover from 27 to 30 December, 2016
- SIS'18 at BLTP JINR from 13 to 16 August, 2018
The main topics of the workshop are:
- Supersymmetric Mechanics
- Classical and Quantum Integrable Systems
- Superfield Techniques
- Applications in Field Theory and Condensed Matter Physics
The program will include 30 minute talks. The expected attendance is about 40 participants.
Applications for the registration will be approved according to the personal invitations list.