To enter the Russian Federation a delegate needs to apply for a Visa at the nearest Russian Consulate in his/her country.
- A double-paged spread copy of the passport (with his/her photo) in a jpeg format.
- Exact postal address of the institution (affiliation) with index, city, street and building numbers
- Fax/phone (cell phone, if possible) numbers
- Arrival/departure dates
- Itinerary in the Russian Federation
- The nearest Russian Consulate (city) in his/her country where his/her visa is going to be obtained
A participant must be in possession of a passport VALID for SIX MONTHS from the date of departure from the Russian Federation.
The Joint Institute provides transportation for School and Workshop participants directly from/to the airport. If you want to spend a few days aside from the school for Moscow sightseeing you have a possibility to use public transports.
For a direct Dubna-airport transfer please request a JINR transport delivery by supplying your arrival and/or departure date-time-flight number by e-mail to Natalia Dokalenko and preferably by updating the registration form. Please observe that your request is confirmed.
There are express trains between airports and Moscow center available at the price of about 500R, which deliver you to one of the subway (Moscow metropolitan) stations. The trains and buses to Dubna depart from Savelovskij train station (metro Savelovskaya). There are two types of trains: regional (~2.5h) and express (~2h), the bus takes about 2h without traffic. The timetables and prices are available here (can be reasonably translated by google). The bus stop is located 200 meters along the road leftwise direction from the train station.
The map by this link shows various locations in Dubna: hotels, restaurants, train station, etc.