International IT-school “Distributed Computing and Big Data” was planned to take place on 20 – 24 April 2020 at Budva, Montenegro. However, due to the worldwide epidemiological situation Organization Committee in accordance with the JINR Directorate came to the conclusion that holding the event on the indicated dates would be imposible.
In connection with the situation, it was decided to postpone the time of the school to 28 September - 02 October 2020.
International IT-school “Distributed Computing and Big Data”
will be held on 28 September – 02 October in Budva, Montenegro
Participants: students finishing third or fourth year of bachelor studies, master students or PhD students.
- Digital Platforms
- Distributed and Parallel Computing
- Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Data Management, Organization and Access
Working Language: English
- Linux skills
- Basics of Python, C / C ++
- Database Technologies
- Basic knowledge of numerical analysis and mathematical methods of data processing
- Good knowledge of English
- Important (for students from Russia): valid passport with an end date not earlier than 07/25/2020)
All participants are required to provide a recommendation letter from the supervisor at the university, CV, motivation letter (all papers in English).
Lectures and tutorials will be conducted by leading scientists and specialists from Joint Institute for Nuclear Research and leading universities.
The organizers will cover the costs of accommodation, food and air travel (Moscow-Tivat-Moscow).
Participants will be accommodated in Montenegro Beach Resort 4 (2 people in double rooms).
All participants in the school need to bring laptops to participate in the training.