International IT-school “Distributed Computing and Big Data”
will be held on 20 – 24 April in Budva, Montenegro
Participants: students finishing third or fourth year of bachelor studies, master students or PhD students.
- Digital Platforms
- Distributed and Parallel Computing
- Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Data Management, Organization and Access
Working Language: English
- Linux skills
- Basics of Python, C / C ++
- Database Technologies
- Basic knowledge of numerical analysis and mathematical methods of data processing
- Good knowledge of English
- Important (for students from Russia): valid passport with an end date not earlier than 07/25/2020)
All participants are required to provide a recommendation letter from the supervisor at the university, CV, motivation letter (all papers in English).
Lectures and tutorials will be conducted by leading scientists and specialists from Joint Institute for Nuclear Research and leading universities.
The organizers will cover the costs of accommodation, food and air travel (Moscow-Tivat-Moscow).
Participants will be accommodated in Montenegro Beach Resort 4 (2 people in double rooms).
All participants in the school need to bring laptops to participate in the training.