Welcome to CLUSTER'20
12th International Conference on Clustering Aspects of Nuclear Structure and Dynamics
22 - 26 June 2020
Joint Institute for Nuclear Research
The Conference will be held at the in the International Conference Hall in Dubna (141980, Moscow region, Dubna, 2 Stroiteley str.).
- Cluster structure in stable and unstable nuclei
- Clustering in exotic nuclei, nuclear molecules and few-cluster systems
- Clustering aspects of nuclear reactions
- Symmetries and clustering
- Clustering in nuclear matter and neutron stars
- Nuclear fission, superheavy nuclei, cluster decay
- Cluster physics and nuclear astrophysics
- Analogues of nuclear clustering in quark and atomic systems
- Clustering in hypernuclei
- Selected applications of clustered nuclei
Registration for this event is currently open.
The call for abstracts is open
You can submit an abstract for reviewing.