WARNING: the CLUSTER'20 Conference was POSTPONED to 2021!
Welcome to CLUSTER'21
12th International Conference on Clustering Aspects of Nuclear Structure and Dynamics
21 - 25 June 2021
Joint Institute for Nuclear Research
The Conference will be held in the International Conference Hall in Dubna (141980, Moscow region, Dubna, 2 Stroiteley str.).
- Cluster structure in stable and unstable nuclei
- Clustering in exotic nuclei, nuclear molecules and few-cluster systems
- Clustering aspects of nuclear reactions
- Symmetries and clustering
- Clustering in nuclear matter and neutron stars
- Nuclear fission, superheavy nuclei, cluster decay
- Cluster physics and nuclear astrophysics
- Analogues of nuclear clustering in quark and atomic systems
- Clustering in hypernuclei
- Selected applications of clustered nuclei