Welcome to GRID'2020!
Due to the pandemic situation, the advisory board and the organizing committee have decided to change the format of the GRID’2020 conference. The conference will be organized via online broadcast services. We are ready to offer virtual participation options for those who will prefer not to travel.
Nevertheless, we will be happy to see you in Dubna, so we will keep the option to give a talk in person at one of the conference rooms for those who will come to Dubna.
Due to possible restrictions for the number of participants that conference rooms can handle in accordance with the required sanitary standards, we will accept only a limited number of registrants who are willing to give a talk in person. The rest of the participants will be able to give it online.
The GRID-2020 conference was planned to take place on 6 – 10 July 2020 at JINR, Dubna, Russian Federation. However, due to the worsening epidemiological situation in the world and the inability to predict the development of the situation in the coming months, the organizing committee came to the conclusion that holding the event on the indicated dates would be risky.
In connection with the situation, it was decided to postpone the time of the conference to
7 – 11 September 2020
The International Conference "Distributed Computing and Grid-technologies in Science and Education" will be held at the Laboratory of Information Technologies (LIT) of the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR).
The conference similar to GRID'2010 will be dedicated to the 90th anniversary of Nikolay Govorun who was one of the founders of the Laboratory of Information Technologies at JINR.
- Distributed computing systems – technologies; architectures; models; operation and optimization; middleware and services.
- Research infrastructure – networking; computing centre infrastructure; facility integration of heterogeneous resources; monitoring; decision support and management tools.
- Computing for MegaScience Projects (LHC, NICA, FAIR, SKA, PIC, XFEL,ELI, etc.)
- Distributed computing applications – in science; in education; in industry and business.
- HPC – supercomputers; CPU architectures; GPU; FPGA; HPC applications.
- Data Management, Organisation and Access – databases; distributed storage systems; Datalakes.
- Virtualization – cloud computing; virtual machines; container technologies.
- Quantum information processing – Quantum machine learning; Quantum computing for HEP; Quantum communication; Quantum internet; Simulation of quantum information processing.
- Big data Analytics and Machine learning.
Conference languages - Russian and English.
* Abstract submission -- 31 July 2020 (at Indico online
* Visa support -- 14 August 2020
* Registration to the Conference -- 10 August 2020 (online)
* Arrival and hotel accommodation -- from 6 September 2020
* Departure -- on 12-13 September 2020
Address: 141980, Russia, Moscow region, Dubna, Joliot Curie Street, 6
Phone: (7 496 21) 64019, 63012