Conference GRID'2020 postponed until July 2021!
In connection with the situation, it was decided to postpone until
the first week of July 2021
The International Conference "Distributed Computing and Grid-technologies in Science and Education" will be held at the Laboratory of Information Technologies (LIT) of the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR).
- Distributed computing systems – technologies; architectures; models; operation and optimization; middleware and services.
- Research infrastructure – networking; computing centre infrastructure; facility integration of heterogeneous resources; monitoring; decision support and management tools.
- Computing for MegaScience Projects (LHC, NICA, FAIR, SKA, PIC, XFEL,ELI, etc.)
- Distributed computing applications – in science; in education; in industry and business.
- HPC – supercomputers; CPU architectures; GPU; FPGA; HPC applications.
- Data Management, Organisation and Access – databases; distributed storage systems; Datalakes.
- Virtualization – cloud computing; virtual machines; container technologies.
- Quantum information processing – Quantum machine learning; Quantum computing for HEP; Quantum communication; Quantum internet; Simulation of quantum information processing.
- Big data Analytics and Machine learning.
Conference languages - Russian and English.