GRID'2021 will take place on 5-9 July 2021
The International Conference "Distributed Computing and Grid-technologies in Science and Education" will be held in a MIXED format at the Meshcheryakov Laboratory of Information Technologies (MLIT) of the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR).
During the conference, there will be held the Round table "Modern IT technologies and education".
July 6 Thusday 2021
at 10:10 will be Group Photo near Conference Hall
Wednesday 7 July
Boarding starts at 15:30
Departure at 16:00
From the pier on the Komsomolskaya embankment
!!! To participate in the conference in person, you must carry documents confirming that you have been vaccinated with the first component or a single-component vaccine against COVID-19 (certificate of vaccination), or that you have a negative PCR test result, recorded no later than three calendar days ago, or immunoglobulin G (IgG ≥ 20), recorded no later than three calendar months ago.
All events within the conference will be held in compliance with the sanitary and epidemiological requirements to prevent the spread of the coronavirus infection COVID-19.
- Distributed computing systems – technologies; architectures; models; operation and optimization; middleware and services.
- Research infrastructure – networking; computing centre infrastructure; facility integration of heterogeneous resources; monitoring; decision support and management tools.
- Computing for MegaScience Projects (LHC, NICA, FAIR, SKA, PIC, XFEL,ELI, etc.)
- Distributed computing applications – in science; in education; in industry and business.
- HPC – supercomputers; CPU architectures; GPU; FPGA; HPC applications.
- Data Management, Organization and Access – databases; distributed storage systems; Datalakes.
- Virtualization – cloud computing; virtual machines; container technologies.
- Quantum information processing - Quantum machine learning; Quantum computing for HEP; Quantum communication; Quantum internet; Simulation of quantum information processing.
- Big data Analytics and Machine learning.
- Distributed computing, HPC and ML for solving applied tasks.
Conference languages - Russian and English.