The international workshop Supersymmetries and Quantum Symmetries – SQS'24 is to be held at Bogoliubov Laboratory of Theoretical Physics of Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (BLTP JINR) from July 29 to August 3 of 2024.
The main topics of SQS'24:
- String and Higher-Spin Theories
- Quantum and Geometric Aspects of Supersymmetric Theories
- Supersymmetric Integrable Models
- Quantum Groups and Noncommutative Geometry
- Standard Model and Its Supersymmetric Extensions
The arrival day is July 28. The departure day is August 3. There will be plenary morning and afternoon talks.