Taking into account information, which was available from you so far,
we propose to have a common transfer from the Airport on 21 Nov 2018 at 18:30.
The meeting place will be:
Sheremetevo, Terminal F, in the center of the arrival hall:
That should be convenient for flights:
- Beijing-Moscow CA909 arriving at 17:00 Terminal F
- Hong Kong-Moscow SU213 arriving 17:15 Terminal F
- Brussels-Moscow SU2169 arriving 17:50 Terminal E
It is less convenient for flights arriving earlier:
- Dusseldorf-Moscow SU2537 arriving 15:50 Terminal D
- Rome-Moscow AZ548 arriving at 16:00 Terminal D
The map of Sheremetevo terminals and Aeroexpress is here:
For individual transportations one can take a train “Aeroexpress” near Terminal E, which will bring you in about 45’ (every 30’) to the Belorusskaia train station at the center of Moscow, where you can use metro. The metro station “Lomonosovskiy prospect” on the yellow line is close to the hotel “Universitetskaya” and our meeting place.
Useful advises on how to use Moscow metro one can find here:
See you in Moscow!