Conference organized by Joint Institute for Nuclear Research and Scientific Council of Russian Academy of Sciences on Charged Particle Accelerators
The conference will be held from 27 September to 1 October 2021 in the “Dubna” Resort Hotel of the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research in Alushta, Crimea.
The conference goal is the sharing of information and discussion on various aspects related to accelerator science and technology, beam physics, new accelerator development leptons and hadron colliders, upgrade of existing facilities, and use of accelerators for basic and applied research.
The working languages of the RuPAC-2021 are English and Russian.
- Modern trends in accelerator technology.
- Beam dynamics in accelerators and storage rings, methods of cooling, new methods of acceleration.
- Cyclic and linear accelerators of high intensity.
- Heavy ion accelerators.
- Synchrotron radiation sources and free electron lasers.
- Magnetic systems, power supply systems and vacuum accelerator systems.
- Superconducting technologies in accelerators.
- Accelerating structures and powerful radio engineering.
- Control and diagnostic systems.
- Ionic sources and electron guns.
- Accelerators for medicine and applied purposes.
- Radiation problems at accelerators.