4th International Summer School and Workshop
"Complex and Magnetic Soft Matter Systems: Physico-Mechanical Properties and Structure"
which will be held in Timisoara, Romania, at the West University of Timisoara,
19 - 23 April 2021
would cover theory, simulations, and experimental research in physical, mechanical, structural, chemical, materials science, and biological aspects of soft complex matter with special emphasis on soft magnetic matter (magnetic elastomers, ferrogels, ferroliquid crystals, associations of nanoparticles with biomolecules and cells, etc.); aspects of applied studies at large-scale research facilities, such as IBR-2, SOLARIS and others will be considered.
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, Dubna
- West University of Timisoara
- Institute of Continuous Media Mechanics of Russian Academy of Sciences, Perm
- Byelorussian National Technical University, UNESCO Chair
- Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics
- Horia Hulubei National Institute of Physics and Nuclear Engineering, Bucharest
- Romanian Society of Physics
INTERNATIONAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Ioan Bica (WUT, Timisoara) Chair
Yuriy Raikher (ICMM,Perm) Chair
Maria Bălăşoiu Chair
Conference languages – English
The information about registration and abstract submission will be given in the second announcement.