Welcome to Nucleus-2019!
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
It is our pleasure to invite you to attend the LXIX International Conference "Nucleus-2019" on Nuclear Spectroscopy and Nuclear Structure "Fundamental Problems of Nuclear Physics, Nuclei at Borders of Nucleon Stability, High Technologies".
We anticipate a productive meeting and we hope to see many of you!
The conference will be held in Dubna, Russia, 1–5 July 2019.
The aim of the conference is the discussion of the latest results on
• Experimental study of properties of atomic nuclei;
• Experimental study of mechanisms of nuclear reactions;
• Theory of atomic nucleus and fundamental interactions;
• Theory of nuclear reactions;
• Application of nuclear physics methods in related fields of science and technology.
The program will include oral (15–30 min) and poster presentations.
Conference attendees will have the chance to benefit from scientific exchange during either the formal activities or the informal meetings with colleagues from different backgrounds.
The Organizers of the conference are
• Russian Academy of Sciences;
• Joint Institute for Nuclear Research;
• St. Petersburg State University;
• Moscow State University.
The deadline for registration and abstract submission is 31 March 2019.
Registration is performed online at the conference website http://indico.jinr.ru/e/nucleus2019.
Abstracts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we work to build the conference agenda, please periodically check the conference website for announcements and updates.
We hope you will enjoy the meeting and we are looking forward to seeing you in Dubna in 2019!