Topics for Bachelor Theses
Supervisor Krystian Rosłon, M.Sc., eng.
- Development of software for monitoring temperature inside the MPD-TOF detector.
- Heat transfer simulation of the MPD-TPC detector.
- Heat transfer simulation of the MPD-TOF detector.
- Modeling of K+K- fermtoscopic correlations in p+Pb collision using the Therminator2 model.
- K+K- correlation for pPb collisions at √Snn = 5.02TeV using data from the ALICE Detector,
- Temperature measurement and Data Aquisition system for TOF detector at NICA.
- Study of the MPD-TOF detector efficiency and its time resolution as a function of its temperature.
Supervisor Daniel Dąbrowski, M.Sc., eng.
- Mobile application for the MPD/TOF Gas System monitoring.
More topics soon!
You can apply here.