Please, make sure to bring:
We will be very happy if you'll also bring Ptasie Mleczko with you :)
- JINR website
- Laboratory of High Energy Physics at JINR
- NICA Project
- Polish Group at JINR
- Faculty of Physics at Warsaw University of Technology
- Warsaw University of Technology
Did you get accepted? Please, read the following rules.
In order to complete Students Practice student has to:
- Come for the specified dates.
- Fulfill the required tasks under supervision.
- Prepare a lecture about the completed task (in English).
- Give a lecture during a final seminar (in English).
- Register to a NICA Days/Slow Control conference in Warsaw and give a lecture during the conference (in English).
- Prepare contribution (paper) for the NICA Days/Slow Control conference based on the completed task.
After fulfilling all the steps listed above, students will receive a certificate of completion.
There is a possibility to obtain certificate with the form provided by your University, but keep in mind that it will only have a signature of the supervisor, not a stamp or signature of the Institute Director!