We are glad to inform you that we have concluded a preliminary agreement with the EPJ-WoC on the publication of the Proceedings of MMCP 2017:
- European Physics Journal – Web of Conferences (EPJ-WoC)
We shall strive to accommodate all the submitted manuscripts which will pass the refereeing process foreseen by this journal.
Since we could not afford paid services of the EPJ-WoC editorial board on the check of the English of the papers, the authors are kindly asked to take notice that a good English quality, together with strict observations of the formal rules concerning .pdf file preparation of the submitted manuscripts are two obligatory conditions to send the .pdf file to the referees.
In order to expedite the publication process, please note the following formal rules:
- The length of a submitted manuscript will be:
- 8 pages for a plenary lecture;
- 4 pages for a contributed paper.
- The manuscript preparation is accepted exclusively in the LaTeX format, following the instructions in the attached template (EPJ-WoC_MMCP2017_LaTeX-template.zip). A copy of this template is also available at the MMCP 2017 site.
- Embed all fonts, including those in the pictures.
- The quality of the digital images (.jpg, .png. or .pdf) for figures should have an original high-resolution at least 300 dpi.
- Figures will be in the printed version in black and white, so check it yourself before the paper submission.
- Before submitting your paper, please check the quality of your final .pdf document at
- Please also see the License Agreement.
- There will be a sharp deadline for manuscript submission: August 20, 2017.
- We ask every corresponding author to provide the names and e-mail addresses of three suggested referees.