GRID'2023 will take place on 3-7 July 2023
The International Conference "Distributed Computing and Grid-technologies in Science and Education" will be held in a MIXED format at the Meshcheryakov Laboratory of Information Technologies (MLIT) of the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR).
Research Computer Infrastructure
1. Distributed Computing Systems – technologies, architectures, models, operation and optimization, middleware and services.
2. HPC – supercomputers, CPU architectures, GPU, FPGA.
3. Сloud Technologies – cloud computing, virtualization technologies, automation of deployment of software infrastructure and applications.
4. Distributed Storage Systems
5. Distributed Computing and HPC Applications in science, education, industry and business, open data.
6. Computing for MegaScience Projects
Computing Science Trends
7. Quantum informatics and computing – information processing, machine learning, communication, program engineering and robotics, simulation of quantum algorithms.
8. Big Data, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence – big data analytics and platforms, neural networks and deep learning, intelligent control systems, decision intelligence tools and recommendation systems.
9. e-Learning – e-Learning tools, virtual labs, EdTech and HR Tech, human assets management and development systems.
During the conference, there will be held the workshop "Computing for radiobiology and medicine", workshop "Modern approaches to the modeling of research reactors, creation of the "digital twins" of complex systems" (4-5 July), round table "RDIG-M - Russian distributed infrastructure for large-scale scientific projects in Russia".
Conference languages – Russian and English.