The international winter school "Partition Functions and Automorphic Forms" organized by the Bogoliubov Laboratory of Theoretical Physics, JINR (Dubna) and International Laboratory for Mirror Symmetry and Automorphic Forms, NRU HSE (Moscow) in the framework of the program DIAS-TH will be held in Dubna, Russia, from January 29 to February 2, 2018.
- Hyperbolic Kac-Moody algebras and quantum gravity
- Superconformal indices and instanton partition functions
- Moonshine, Jacobi forms, elliptic genus, and string theory
- Feynman integrals and modular functions
- Theory and applications of the elliptic Painleve equation
The lectures will be supplemented by evening discussion sessions. Participants are encouraged to prepare short reports or posters about their recent work or PhD thesis project.
The total number of participants is expected to be about 50. PhD or master students and young postdocs are invited to apply for participation.
The deadline for submitting applications is December 20, 2017. Final announcement of the admittance is December 29, 2017.
The recommended arrival day is January 28, 2018, the departure day is February 3, 2018.
There is no registration fee. There is limited number of travel grants. The request for support is to be expressed upon registration.