The COVID-2019 pandemic and its evolution in Russia in particular leave us with little choice concerning the planning of our school. We cancel the school for all foreign participants.
A reduced version of the school will take place for local students from October 15 to 26, 2020. The working language of the school is Russian. Some lectures will be online in Zoom.
Join Zoom Meeting
(ID: 503 912 8536 Password: Ks5MKr)
We invite master and PhD students as well as early-career PhDs (postdocs) to attend the School. Exceptionally motivated undergraduates are also welcome. The working language of the school is English. The School offers a unique experience of full scientific immersion "Siberian style":
- a week of lectures given by invited experts in experimental and theoretical HEP and astroparticle physics,
- plenty of time for questions and informal discussions with lecturers,
- intensive study sessions in small groups,
- an opportunity to present a talk or poster of own work,
- friendly atmosphere, new contacts and friends,
- and finally the stunning views of the lake Baikal and Siberian Taiga.
The school fee is 400 Euros (28 000 rub) for students and PhD students and 450 Euros (33 000 rub) for others participants. The fee covers accommodation in Bolshie Koty, all meals, boat transportation from Irkutsk, welcome party and closing dinner, coffee breaks, giveaway materials, and the excursion.
There is a limited possibility of a reduced fee. Please indicate during your registration if you are asking for the reduced fee.
Should you have any questions, please contact the organizers via baikal.school.hep.astro(-at-)gmail.com.