Poster session I (October 13, 2020)
Link for asking questions and discussion: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/cmrposters
Functional and nanostructured materials
1. Abu Ghazal, Tracking martensitic transformation in AISI 321 stainless steel using scanning contact potentiometry and thermal neutron diffraction.
2. Kopitsa G.P., Novel resorcinol-formaldehyde aerogels: synthesis, structure and fractal properties. Not submitted
3. Cornei N., Spin-glass state influence on the low temperature transport phenomena in La0.54Nd0.11Sr0.35Mn1-xCoxO3 manganites.
4. Fedoseev M.L., Research of structural transformation mechanism in high strength steel.
5. Genov I.G., Structural characterization of yttrium doped barium cerate BaCe0.85Y0.15O3-α for application in solid oxide fuel cells.
6. Ilinov D.V., Structural analysis of the ingaas/gaas heterostructures by high-resolution reciprocal space mapping and neutron scattering.
7. Kalanda N., Oxygen non-stoichiometry and superstructural ordering of Fe/Mo cations in the strontium ferromolybdate.
8. Petrov A., Thermodynamic, structural and magnetic characteristics of barium ferromolybdate compound.
9. Krezhov K., Barium titanate from multicomponent glas doped with iron oxide – low-temperature phase transitions of barium titanate.
10. Lebedev V.T., Ordering nanodiamonds in aqueous systems with active molecular additives.
11. Balasoiu M., Neutron diffraction study of low pH cement-based materials used for aluminum radioactive waste conditioning: aging effects.
12. Nabiyev A.A., Fractal aggregate structure of HDPE/SiO2 polymer nanocomposite films.
13. Balasoiu M., Effects of iron and vanadium ions on lithium-phosphate glasses: morfological, structural and spectroscopic properties.
14. Shahee A., Room temperature charge orbital ordering and associated low-temperature spin ordering in SrMn0.85Mo0.15O3 probed by neutron diffraction. Not submitted
15. Sikolenko V.V., Neutron diffraction studies of Ca/Ti doped Bi ferrites: HRFD results.
16. Steigmann R., Influence of rare earth in magnesium calcium alloy used for medical implants.
17. Thao L.T.P., Complex behavior of BaYFeO4 under magnetic fields.
18. Tsvigun N.V., Mesostructure of calcium carbonate, obtained in the process of biomineralization. Not submitted
19. Yerdauletov M., Effect of carbon additives on the structure of electrodes for high energy density Li-ion batteries by small-angle neutron scattering.
20. Kulvelis Yu.V., Nanodiamond-poly(vinylpyrrolidone) complex as promising drug carrier and the agent enhancing photodynamic therapy.
57. Erhan R.V., Manganese oxide doped lead-germanate glasses: Raman, EPR and SANS studies.
85. Craus M.-L., Influence of low Pb concentration on the structure and transport phenomena of LaMnO3 manganites.
21. Jargalan N., Dynamic light scattering investigations of the kinetics of cluster growth in fullerene C60 solutions.
22. Kulvelis Yu.V., Small-angle neutron scattering and gamma resonance spectroscopy for metal-nanocarbon characterization.
23. Kulvelis Yu.V., Graphene-nanodiamond composites for biosensor and electronic applications.
24. Nagorna T.V., Specifics of fullerene C60 and C70 cluster formation in toluene /N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone solvent mixture.
25. Tomchuk O.V., On the impact of capillary forces on the morphology of thin films of single-walled carbon nanotubes by specular reflectometry.
26. Tomchuk A.A., Structural study of aqueous solutions of C60 amino derivatives for biomedical applications.
Development of neutron scattering techniques and instruments
27. Diachkov M.V., SIPM and ZnS:Li6 based neutron scintillation detector.
28. Glushkova T.I., Development of a two-dimensional thermal-neutron detector with an entrance window of 600 × 600 mm.
29. Klepacka M., Monte-Carlo simulation of inelastic neutron scattering spectrometer.
30. Koryttseva A.K., Reaction cell for in situ neutron diffraction studies.
31. Kosiachkin Y., Electrochemical cells for neutron reflectometry.
32. Lukin E.V., High-pressure neutron diffractometer DN-6: current state.
33. Pavlova A.E., Diffractometer monopoly on compact neutron source DARIA. Not submitted
34. Sadilov V., The influence of the delayed neutrons at the IBR-2 reactor on the instrumental resolution function.
35. Sikolenko V.V., EPSILON diffractometer: current status and perspectives.
36. Soloviev A.G., Program package “SAS”: status and new features. Not submitted
37. Subbotina V.V., Design improvements of target-moderator-reflector assembly of compact neutron source DARIA.
38. Teymurov E.S., MCNP simulation of the background neutron radiation in the 11b experimental room of the IBR-2 reactor.
Dynamics of materials
39. Hetmańczyk J., Water dynamics in [Cu(H2O)4](ReO4)2 studied by IR, RS and neutron scattering methods.
40. Jóźwiak K., Proton dynamics in phthalic acid associates. Not submitted
41. Antropov N.O., Polarized neutron and x-ray study of FE/PD/GD multilayers. Not submitted
42. Astaf’eva S., Small-angle neutron scattering investigation of several ferrofluids for magneto-optical applications.
43. Yakunina E.M., Magnetic ordering in Fe/MgO/Cr/MgO/Fe heterostructures.
44. Karpets M., Neutron reflectometry and dielectric spectroscopy study of transformer oil-based ferrofluids.
45. Makarova M.V., Perpendicular magnetic anisotropy of layered heterostructure Dy/Co.
46. Nikova E.S., Application of the GD reference layer approach for the study of magnetic metallic nanostructures.
47. Creanga D., Study on the granularity of magnetic nanoparticles in aqueous suspension: theoretical and experimental approach.